Senior Fullstack (React/Node) for Real Estate (Canada)
- Full Remote
LightClix is a fast-growing international software development is looking for Senior Fullstack developers to work with our client – Canada based prop-tech startup. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will advocate state-of-the-art software development practices and develop software products with a broad toolkit of technologies and methods.
Our client is one of Canada’s leading Real Estate Agencies
The position requires to work at least till 10 am Mountain Time.
About the Client
Our client is Canada based VC-backed real estate company that combines real estate data and science to produce estimated values of properties. The company is building a prop-tech platform that uses real estate data, machine learning, and data science to provide Canadian real estate buyers, sellers, investors, and lenders with property valuations.
About the Project
You will join a rapidly growing team of professionals who work on a cloud-based web platform and back-end infrastructure of the client’s flagship portal. It helps consumers make the best real estate decisions with up-to-date, accurate information about the current prices of any property, not just those that are listed for sale.
It is a prediction model. The Price is generated using AI. It provides an instant estimate of property value and future price increase / drop. The proptech platform uses real estate data, machine learning, and data science to provide Canadian real estate buyers, sellers, investors, and lenders with property valuations. The company’s mission is to help consumers make the best real estate decisions with up-to-date, accurate information about the current prices of any property, not just those that are listed for sale. Having access to property values through our system provides consumers with an unbiased opinion, at no cost, on the value of their own property or any other property from coast to coast.
The system also develops and has its own API for business to Integrate property data into your business, a Widget for the website to Show your users estimated values of the properties they’re interested in. Email Templates to Give your clients relevant information about their properties. Send customized monthly emails so that you’re who they want to talk to when it comes to their next housing decision. And a Report System to provide Accurate property information for every property in Canada. Easy to read and actionable insights that can support your company.
- Create and maintain state-of-the-art web applications
- Follow and improve code quality standards
- Research, design, and implement a software system
- Collaborate with the research team for ML
- Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Work in an agile process in a distributed team
- Be responsible for your own personal development in the field, as we provide opportunities for it.
- At least 6 years of experience in Full-Stack development
- Proven ability to develop software using TypeScript
- Hands-on experience with React, Node.js, and Next.js
- Proficiency in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools, and services on AWS namely S3, Lambdas, ECS (Docker), API Gateway, and AWS CDK
- Adept at working with databases such as Redis, MongoDB & PostgreSQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of design patterns, OOP, and Development principles
- Backend development experience with Node.js & GraphQL
- Familiar with unit testing and integration testing
- Advanced level of English
Will be a Plus
- Real estate experience
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- AWS Glue
- Python, Spark
- Experience with Monorepos
- Github Actions
- English Check by our Recruiters (5 min)
- Interview with our Tech specialist (1h in English or Ukrainian language)
- Interview with a client Tech & Friendly (1h in English)
What we offer you
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Exciting, challenging and stable startup projects with a modern stack
- Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days
- Paid sick leaves — 5 b/days per year
- Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote)
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- The work-life balance you deserve
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and personal growth