Full Stack .NET Developer for Food Delivery Service in NYC
- Full Remote
LightClix is a fast-growing international software development company looking for an experienced Full-Stack engineer to join our existing team that works on food delivery project for the city that never sleeps: New York.
We are sourcing for a .NET developer to work with our clients to design, develop, and maintain software.
Our client is NYC’s fast growing food delivery service
About the project
The client is a company where we explore, launch and build complementary businesses that all have the same goal – to offer access to the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. We excel at ideating concepts, getting them to market quickly and intently focus on market feedback in order to learn and iterate so that we build new businesses that grow and scale successfully
We want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live! 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes, and to allow you to order from multiple restaurants all in one order.
If you join our team, you’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where our culture and our values—Mastery, Compassion, and Courage—are taken as seriously as delivering an incredible experience for our customers
- Create and maintain web applications
- Follow and improve code quality standards
- Research, design, and implement a software system
- Support and refactor existing code
- Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Work in an agile process in a distributed team
- Be responsible for your own personal development in the field, as we provide opportunities for it.
- Proven ability to develop software using C#.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban / XP)
- Strong experience in .NET and C#
- Adept at working with databases such as SQL Server
- Experience with Angular framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of design patterns, OOP, and Development principles
- Experience in applying design principles (SOLID, KISS, DRY, etc.), identifying code smells, using design patterns (GoF, MVC, etc.)
- Familiar with unit testing and integration testing
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure Cloud services
- Worked with Azure DevOps (Boards, Pipelines, Repos)
- Serverless solutions development experience (best match: Azure Functions)
- English Check by our Recruiters (5 min)
- Internal Interview with our Tech specialist (30m in English or Ukrainian)
- Client Introduction and interview (60 min)
What we offer you
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Exciting, challenging and stable startup projects with a modern stack
- Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days
- Paid sick leaves — 5 b/days per year
- Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote)
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- The work-life balance you deserve
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and personal growth